These are the dog days of summer, no matter where you live, planetary wise, we are in Slo Mo and that's ok. We need to recharge our batteries and gear up for the excitement coming our way as Jupiter enters Libra towards the end of September and things are going to rev up when the Sun enters Virgo on August 22nd.
Here are some tips for making the remainder of the month as fun as possible:
- Learn How to Be Present (we hear a lot about being present, and being in the moment, only not everyone knows what that looks or feels like. You are not present if you are talking to yourself or someone else in your head.) If you would like to learn and experience what if feels like to genuinely Be Present, I can teach you this connection in a quick 15 minute check in. Once you have truly and profoundly experienced how to be present, you can achieve this state at any moment, anywhere, and on command, without having to do anything like meditate, etc.
- Get clear on your expectations for yourself and others. Learn to see things and have experiences from a new perspective and not from the conversation of "How it is Supposed to Be." If you're telling yourself, in your head and self talk, "This is not how it's supposed to be", you're setting yourself up for pain, suffering, and disappointment. If you'd like to learn more about this, consider scheduling a 30 min session with me.
- Declare Your Intentions and Create Your Day Every Day. Before you get out of bed in the morning, spend about 3 minutes in gratitude and creation of what you'd like your day to look like. With clear intentions, you become an active creator of your day rather than the victim of other people's agendas and circumstances.
- Learn how to have fun and lighten up. Would you believe there are still people out there who have forgotten what it feels like to have fun and connect to the person in them that used to have fun and enjoy life. Sometimes, we feel that by becoming responsible and having to "work hard" we need to give up play and fun. Play and fun is part of our nature. It makes us who we are. By cutting this out of our lives, we are essentially killing off a part of ourselves and causing ourselves unnecessary suffering.
- Connect to people who are important to you and avoid the naysayers and energy vampires. Leave them alone. If you're one of them, change! Think before you speak. Are you creating negativity or discord, or are you contributing and moving a conversation forward?
Enjoy these quiet, reflective days, enjoy being with loved ones and learn how to enjoy your own company and be present with those you care about and love. Be present with people you've just met. They will immediately feel and sense the difference. Be present with yourself!
As always, I am here for quick check ins, readings, coaching, and consulting. Please note that as of August 16-23 I will be unavailable.
I look forward to hearing and reading about your success stories!
Love and blessings,
Join me for my workshops:
Your Referrals Are Always Appreciated.
Ask Me About My Refer 3 Get 30 Minutes on me!
© 2016 Beyond The Crescent Moon, all rights reserved.