I’ve been writing a lot about how great the energy is for cleaning up and cleaning your life between this Full Moon and the New Moon Eclipse coming on March 8th, 2016. Here’s a short checklist you can use to clean up your life in preparation for Spring and allowing new and wonderful experiences to enter.
- Start NOW - no procrastinating and waiting for the “right time”
- Clean your house, your car, your office and this includes drawers, closets, file boxes, jewelry boxes, bookcases, etc.
- Clean out your unwanted clothes or have them mended.
- Handle your finances. Know exactly where you stand with your bank accounts, debts, income, and taxes.
- Clean up relationships with people. If you’ve been holding off getting into communication with someone, do it now. Make sure to tie up all loose ends before the eclipse.